These general terms and conditions govern the relationship between Avtorenovacia™ and the people using the site and the online store located at www.avtorenovacia.com
• “WE” , “Avtorenovacia™” – meaning “Antara Trade LTD”, with headquarters and address of management: Plovdiv, 18 Hariton Kuev 1A str., UIC 206208070, tel: +359888819719, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org company – owner of the online store www.avtorenovacia.com
• “SITE” – meaning the website with an address at www.avtorenovacia.com
• “ACCOUNT” – meaning a profile registered on www.avtorenovacia.com
• “ONLINE STORE” – meaning the virtual shop at www.avtorenovacia.com, giving the opportunity of buying goods via Internet.
- “USER” – meaning a person using the functionality of the site.
• “BUYER” – meaning a person making purchase of goods in the online store.
• “CONSUMER” – a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
• “PERSONAL DATA” – personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and European legislation.
• “GENERAL TERMS” – meaning the given general terms. By clicking on any link, button or application on the site, except the link to these terms and conditions, you agree explicitly and unconditionally with these terms and conditions for using the site and the online store.
The site can be visited without a registration. A registration is needed only for the using certain functionalities of the site and it is fully voluntary and free. In order to get registered you need to be over 18 years old and at the first order you need to choose the account option. After that there will appear a free space where you need to fill in a password.
Upon successful completion of the order, the e-mail address specified in it will be your username.
From the online store can be bought only goods which the system allows to be added to your shopping bag.
All prices displayed on the site / online store are in US dollar and are valid only at the time of their publication, and Avtorenovacia™ reserves the right, without notice, to change them at any time. Prices on Online Auctions confirmed by Avtorenovacia™ are final and are not subject to change. The prices displayed on the site / online store are final and include all taxes and charges, with no shipping price – listed separately if it is due.
Orders can be made only by users who have accepted the general terms. To place an order, you need to complete the order form by following the ordering steps.
The price of an ordered item from the online store is paid by credit/debit card.
All payments are done only in US dollars. Accepting these general terms, the buyer gives his unconditional consent for Avtorenovacia™ to place the ordered item in the hands of the delivery company.
Pursuant to Art.113, par. 4 of the VAT Act the issuance of an invoice or an adjustment on an already issued invoice is made within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of this period, Avtorenovacia™ has no commitment to issue an invoice or correction to an invoice already issued.
The Distance Sale Agreement between Avtorenovacia™ and the buyer is deemed to have been made after Avtorenovacia™ has confirmed the order. The confirmation of a distance contract concluded with Avtorenovacia™, including all the information under Art. 47, par.1 of the CPA shall be made on the e-mail provided by the buyer or by telephone call.
Publishing of product reviews
No registration is required to post reviews. Publishing reviews is done by Avtorenovacia™ after a unanimous assessment of the relevance / merits of their content. Reviews should be written in English, in Latin and contain only the objective opinion of the author about the product concerned, based on his / her direct impressions of the advantages / disadvantages found during the use of the product.
Reviews that do not meet the above content, including, but not limited to: unrelated reviews of the product on which they are published, reviews in which the expressed opinion is not the author`s or is not based on his or her direct impressions, availability / price of the item elsewhere, containing obscene language or offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, or intolerant content, including: race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, origin, religion, containing promotional messages and / or information for competitors with contents contrary to professional and commercial ethics or undermining the prestige and reputation of anyone, as well as reviews, the content of which is inappropriate or violates or threatens to violate legal rights and interests will not be published.
The published reviews have the content presented by the author, without editorial intervention and corrections, and express only his / her opinion. Avtorenovacia™ is not responsible for the content of the published reviews.
Avtorenovacia™ reserves the right by its own judgement, free of any responsibility, to not post/present a given review, no matter its contain.
Collecting and using of personal data
What personal data we collect
- When you register an account, buy a product, participate in a lottery, etc., we can collect various types of information, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email, preferred way of communication or others.
- In cases where certain documents, such as an invoice, need to be issued, additional data may be required in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- We store a history of orders made from any account registered on the site.
How we use personal data
- We process your personal information to fulfill our obligations as a party to a contract for the sale of goods or services. We may periodically use them to send important messages such as order notifications, changes to the Terms of Service, or other policies.
- In case you have agreed, we process your data to inform you of up-to-date promotions and promotions. Once requested, consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In case you have agreed to participate in certain events (contest, lottery, game, etc.) we process the data you provide to us to administer these activities.
• The data provided on the job application will only be used for the purpose of selecting and assessing the suitability of the candidate for the position.
Disclosure to third parties
In certain cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements entered into with you, we will or will be required to disclose personal data you provide to our partners (eg transport, courier, service, financial institutions, insurers and etc.) or to competent authorities.
Protection of personal data
The administrator takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When posting in forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. In such cases, you are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide.
Integrity and retention of personal data
We will hold your personal data for a period necessary to meet the specific purpose for which they are processed, and will then be deleted unless a statutory instrument requires them to be retained for a longer period.
Rights of the data subject
You can check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your personal information, and correct them by logging in to your account.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, request a correction, object to processing or request that your data be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”), you should send a request to that effect by email to email@example.com. In order to avoid abuse, requests with the above content will only be viewed if they are sent from the email used for account registration, or if it is not registered, we will expect a phone number of the client wishing to delete his or her personal data from our database, while retaining the right to request additional data to establish the identity of the applicant and the data subject to which it relates.
Requests regarding personal data will be answered within one month, and if you need to extend the deadline, you will be informed of the extension and of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Cookies are small files with information that is stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the site. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, you should use the settings of your internet browser.
We are not responsible if your Internet browser does not support the usage control, failure to store or delete saved cookies. In case you disable the storing of cookies or delete previously saved ones, the site may be malfunctioning.
Avtorenovacia™ is not responsible for the content and safety of the sites to which one can be forwarded. Clicking on such links and the use of sites to which links are forwarded is entirely at your own risk and liability. Where necessary, site users undertake to provide correct and complete data they require.
The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not regulated in these general conditions. All disputes concerning the interpretation and implementation of these general terms and the interpretation and execution of distance contracts for goods ordered by the online store will be settled by agreement, and in case of failure to do so, the dispute will be referred to the competent court for permission : on claims of consumers – according to Art. 113 CPC, and in other cases, if the jurisdiction is not indicated imperatively – before the competent court, according to the rules of the generic jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Code.
Avtorenovacia™ may periodically update these Terms and Conditions. Upon change of the Site, a notice and updated Terms of Service will be posted.
Last updated: 18.07.2021